Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Assorted Miscellany.

I've been addicted to GameOvr of late. Since I'm out of town for the holidays and don't really have time to post my usual long-winded updates, instead here's a sampling of game-related art that I'm happened across on GameOvr that I thought was worth sharing.



I haven't been able to find a source on this, but it was posted on Danbooru a few years ago by one スラッシュ, who linked to this site (sadly now down, apparently) as the original source.



A t-shirt design from LowRez.de. Classic!



And on a related note, someone ported Tetris to an oscilloscope.



"Urban Mushrooms", by flickr user SHUN(iamtekn).



"Future Fantasy VII" by deviantart user Minor-Interest. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

I could keep going, but there are trees to trim and halls to deck and whatnot. See ya in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment